My name is Jane, and I am a reiki master with over 12 years’ experience. Reiki has truly been life-changing for me; I was attuned to reiki level 1 over 12 years ago, and it has taken me on a wonderful journey, privileged to meet and work with the most amazing people.
I’m so passionate about reiki; the difference it has made to my own life and the lives of so many others is incredible. Life can be so busy and stressful at times (especially in current Covid times), and we all tend to neglect ourselves and let life’s stresses and trauma build up, a lot of toxic, negative and draining energy that we carry around daily. It is so important to prioritise ourselves, place value on our health and well-being, and protect our precious energy, to rebalance and re-energise.
Reiki is a Japanese form of alternative medicine called energy healing, the word reiki meaning, ‘life force energy’. As we go through life our bodies energy system can become blocked affecting our well-being on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level. Reiki is a beautiful and unique treatment with so many benefits for everyone, at all life stages, from babies right up to older adults. It’s suitable for all… and can be beneficial in so many ways.
Here’s some of the many benefits of Reiki
- Gives the body a break from the stresses of daily life, helping them to reset and return to a complete state of relaxation.
- Enhances and accelerates our internal natural healing process.
- Breaks down energy blockages.
- Pain management for many conditions.
- Promotes balance and harmony.
- Helps spiritual growth.
- Aids better sleep.
- Clears the mind and improves focus, helping you to feel grounded and centred.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Reduces depression and low mood.
- Works on all aspects of the body, mind and spirit.
I deliver reiki sessions from my home in Bamford; where a warm, homely, spiritual haven welcomes you. From start to finish you will feel completely at ease and relaxed and enjoy the healing journey.
£30 for 1-hour reiki session
£100 for 4 x 1-hour sessions (saving £20)
If you would like to find out more about reiki, the benefits and more… and book an appointment please do get in touch.
Like and follow Reiki with Jane Alice on Facebook: Facebook.com/janealicereiki