One-to-one personal training sessions are centred around helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. Whether that’s to improve fitness and endurance, lose weight, build muscle and firm up (tone), improve sporting performance or get in shape for an upcoming event, such as your wedding. Sessions will be designed to support you to reach your finish line and go beyond, helping you to make sustainable and lasting lifestyle changes.
Personal training sessions can be delivered at a time and place to suit you, whether that’s in the comfort of your own home, at your workplace; before, during or after office hours, or outdoors; at a local park or green space, or at gyms we both work at. Exercise programmes and workouts are tailored to fit in with your daily routine, lifestyle and surroundings.
Portable exercise equipment and everything that you need for your PT session will be provided. All you need to bring is a towel to mop your brow, water bottle to keep well hydrated and PMA to give each session your all!
- Free consultation – after initial phone conversations, a face-to-face consultation will be arranged at a time and place to suit you. The consultation will take around 30 mins where we’ll discuss your health and fitness goals, current exercise habits and health status and conduct agreed health and fitness assessments.
- Goal setting – during the initial consultation we’ll discuss your health, fitness and nutrition goals. Tailored exercise plans will then be devised to help you meet those goals.
- *Health and fitness assessment – carried out during the consultation, completion of health and safety consent forms are a must prior to any exercise activity. Health and fitness assessments are optional.
- Completion of PAR-Q and necessary consent forms
- Blood pressure check
- Weight, BMI and body composition measurements
- Fitness test/s (most suitable tests for ability and fitness goals)
- Tailored, progressive exercise programming to meet your fitness goals – all PT sessions will be pre-planned and structured to focus efforts on helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. Sessions will incorporate different training techniques and use a variety of portable exercise equipment, in-line with your experience and ability.
- Support and guidance with exercise programming outside of PT sessions
- Nutritional advice and guidance – we can discuss current eating habits and eating for optimal health. If your goal is to lose weight, we’ll discuss calorie intake, suggested food swaps and ways for you to meet your weight loss goals.
- Free 6 and 12 week review – we’ll have a chat about how you’re finding training sessions, review progress, reassess health and fitness status and discuss next steps.
*The health and fitness assessments are optional. However, it’s highly recommended as it’s a great way to monitor and track your progress, all the wins you make on your way to achieving your end goal!
If you have any questions about personal training, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Call Ruth on: 07891092893
Email us: email@example.com
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and we’l be in touch:
You can also follow on Facebook, check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT