Stay fit, active and strong throughout your pregnancy with Kate’s Mum-to-Be Bootcamp!
Mum-to-Be Bootcamp incorporates different exercise formats, using body weight and weights to give your full body a workout! With big focus placed on maintaining and building strength in your posterior chain, core, glutes and pelvic floor as your pregnancy progresses.
Kate is a pre and postnatal exercise specialist, so all exercises will be suitable for your stage of pregnancy and can be adapted for your experience level and ability.
About the Sessions
- Sessions are delivered in 4-week blocks and differ week-on-week, using a variety of training formats and equipment. So you take part in classes with the same group of women throughout the course; familiar setting, same friendly faces, sisterhood support, share your pregnancy journey!
- Course cost: £30 for 4 weeks (purchased upfront at the start of the course).
- To take part you MUST get the OK to exercise by your GP or midwife. You will be required to complete a PAR-Q for pregnancy and get this signed by your GP or midwife prior to taking part.
- Classes take place in the evening and will be 1 hour long, 45 minutes exercise and then time to talk as a group and with Kate post session.
- Kate will demonstrate every exercise, talk through technique, giving support throughout.
- All you will need to bring is a water bottle to keep well hydrated, you will hear Kate talk about drinking plenty of water, a lot, and a towel to mop your brow, we will work up a sweat!
Group exercise is great for many reasons, some of which are listed below…
- Meet other local mums-to-be, make new friends, share your pregnancy journey and support one another.
- Retain and build strength (particularly in your posterior chain, core, glutes and pelvic floor), maintain fitness and mental well-being.
- Give yourself an energy boost – as tired as you feel, you’ll feel energised and upbeat following a good workout – great for you and baby!
- Helps with facilitation and recovery of labour.
- Focus on your health and well-being instead of always putting everyone else first… and don’t feel guilty for it!
Upcoming Bootcamps – locations, dates, times…
Riverside Health Club in Rawtenstall
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Cost: £30 (4 week block)
Course start dates: 10 Oct, 7 Nov, 5 Dec
If there is space on a class you can join us at anytime… don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you’re interested in taking part in Mum-to-Be Bootcamps or would like to know more, drop Kate an email or complete the contact form below.
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and she’ll be in touch.
You can also follow on Facebook, to see reviews, pics and video clips from classes check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT