Stay fit, active and strong throughout your pregnancy with Kate’s Mum-to-Be Bootcamp!
Mum-to-Be Bootcamp incorporates different exercise formats, using body weight and weights to give your full body a workout! With big focus placed on maintaining and building strength in your posterior chain, core, glutes and pelvic floor as your pregnancy progresses.
Kate is a pre and postnatal exercise specialist, so all exercises will be suitable for your stage of pregnancy and can be adapted for your experience level and ability.
About the Sessions
- Sessions are delivered in 4-week blocks and differ week-on-week, using a variety of training formats and equipment. So you take part in classes with the same group of women throughout the course; familiar setting, same friendly faces, sisterhood support, share your pregnancy journey!
- Course cost: £30 for 4 weeks (purchased upfront at the start of the course).
- To take part you MUST get the OK to exercise by your GP or midwife. You will be required to complete a PAR-Q for pregnancy and get this signed by your GP or midwife prior to taking part.
- Classes take place in the evening and will be 1 hour long, 45 minutes exercise and then time to talk as a group and with Kate post session.
- Kate will demonstrate every exercise, talk through technique, giving support throughout.
- All you will need to bring is a water bottle to keep well hydrated, you will hear Kate talk about drinking plenty of water, a lot, and a towel to mop your brow, we will work up a sweat!
Group exercise is great for many reasons, some of which are listed below…
- Meet other local mums-to-be, make new friends, share your pregnancy journey and support one another.
- Retain and build strength (particularly in your posterior chain, core, glutes and pelvic floor), maintain fitness and mental well-being.
- Give yourself an energy boost – as tired as you feel, you’ll feel energised and upbeat following a good workout – great for you and baby!
- Helps with facilitation and recovery of labour.
- Focus on your health and well-being instead of always putting everyone else first… and don’t feel guilty for it!
Upcoming Bootcamps – locations, dates, times…
Riverside Health Club in Rawtenstall
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Cost: £30 (4 week block)
Course start dates: 16 May, 13 June, 11 July, 8 August, 5 September
If you’re interested in taking part in Mum-to-Be Bootcamps or would like to know more, drop Kate an email or complete the contact form below.
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and she’ll be in touch.
You can also follow on Facebook, check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT