Mum & Baby Bootcamp is starting back at Station 22 WC 14 Sept – wahoo! Courses are now open for booking on the GymCatch app. Use discount code: WEBACKBABY10 at the checkout when booking a course and get 10% discount off the block. Don’t delay… book before Sunday 13 Sept to get this discount!
Mum & Baby Bootcamp incorporates different exercise formats, using body weight and weights to give your full body a workout. With big focus on retraining and building strength in your core and pelvic floor.
Kate is a pre and post natal exercise specialist, so all exercises are suitable and can be adapted for your experience level and ability. Childcare isn’t an issue either, as your little ones are more than welcome to join the fitness fun. Just bring something to keep them entertained, and if you need to take 5 for a bottle/breastfeed/snack break or nappy change don’t worry, it’s a relaxed, informal and easy-going atmosphere.
About the Sessions
- This session is for mums with babies from 6 weeks (once you have been signed off and given the OK to exercise).
- Sessions are delivered in 4-week blocks and differ week-on-week, increasing in intensity (in moderation), using a variety of training formats and equipment. So you take part with the same group of women throughout the course; familiar setting, same friendly faces, sisterhood support!
- Course cost: £26 for a 4-week block (booked and paid for via the GymCatch app)
- To take part you MUST have been signed off and OK’d to exercise by your GP or midwife, this is usually 6-12 weeks after having your baby. You will also be required to complete an online Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q). Here’s a link to view and complete the form: bit.ly/BrooksFitnessOnlinePARQ
- Kate will demonstrate every exercise, talk through technique, giving support throughout. There’s nothing to worry about, no pressure, lots of exercise modifications will be offered, so you workout at your ability and level. She is good at multitasking too, entertaining crying babies whilst you workout – she will always make sessions work!
- All you will need to bring is a water bottle to keep well hydrated.
Group exercise is great for many reasons, some of which are listed below…
- Meet other local mums, make new friends, share experiences and support one another.
- Regain strength particularly in your core and pelvic floor, improve fitness and mental well-being. If you have abdominal separation (diastasis recti), Kate will discuss/show you how to check this, and show you suitable exercises to restore your core.
- Give yourself an energy and confidence boost.
- Focus on your health and well-being instead of always putting everyone else first… and don’t feel guilty for it!
Upcoming Bootcamps – locations, dates, times…
Station 22 – Waterfoot, BB4 7JH
Time: 10.30am – 11.30am
Cost: £26 (4 week block)
Course start dates for classes: 17 September, 15 October, 12 November
Details, booking and payment for all classes is now online. You will need to download the GymCatch app to view class/course info and make a booking. Find all the links and info, including a ‘how to’ booking tutorial below…
- Click this link to view and download the GymCatch app
- Click this link to view my ‘Brooks Fitness’ page on the GymCatch app
- Click this link to watch the ‘how to’ book and pay online via the GymCatch app customer tutorial
All classes are being delivered in-line with Covid-19 Guidelines. See separate class protocols document for procedures in place. Click this link to view Station 22 Class Protocols
If there is space on a class you can join us at anytime… don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you’re interested in taking part in Mum & Baby Bootcamp or would like to know more, drop Kate an email or complete the contact form below.
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and she’ll be in touch.
Kate also delivers Mum-to-Be and Buggy Bootcamps. Follow the links below for more info:
You can also follow on Facebook, to see reviews, pics and video clips from classes check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT