For many… the thought of exercising alone is daunting and off-putting. Doing it with friends, family or colleagues is not only a lot of fun, you can motivate, inspire and support one another along the road to achieving your health and fitness goals – buddy-up and be in it together!
Group training sessions can be delivered at a time and place to suit the group, whether that’s in the comfort of your own home, at your workplace; before, during or after office hours, or outdoors; at a local park or green space, or at gyms we both work at. Exercise programmes and workouts are tailored to fit in with your daily routine, lifestyle and personal settings.
Portable exercise equipment and everything that you need for your group training session will be provided. All you need to bring is a towel to mop your brow, water bottle to keep well hydrated and PMA!
- Phone / face-to-face consultation – we’ll have a chat about the group, abilities and experience levels, and common goals.
- *Basic health and fitness assessment – carried out at the start of the first group session, completion of health and safety consent forms are a must prior to any exercise activity. Health and fitness assessments are optional.
- Completion of PAR-Q and necessary consent forms
- Weight and BMI
- Fitness test/s (most suitable tests for ability and fitness goals)
- Tailored, progressive exercise programming to meet your fitness goals – all group sessions will be pre-planned and structured to focus efforts on helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. Sessions will incorporate different training techniques and use a variety of portable exercise equipment, in-line with your experience and ability. Exercise modifications will always be offered during the session to include everyone in the group.
*The health and fitness assessments are optional. However, it’s highly recommended as it’s a great way to monitor and track your progress, all the wins you make on your way to achieving your end goal.
If you have any questions about group training, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Call Ruth on: 07891092893
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch:
You can also follow on Facebook, check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT