- Pre & Post Natal Bootcamps – this info pack details all you need to know about Kate’s pre & post natal bootcamps. Mum-to-Be, Mum & Baby and Buggy Bootcamps. Information about the classes, exercising through pregnancy and returning to exercise after having your baby, testimonials from class-goers and women she has trained over the years, information on class days, times, costs and booking. Click this link to view and download the info pack
- Fitness Online with Kate & Vicki – this is a private Facebook group we’ve created to keep people active, strong and sane through lockdown. Two personal trainers and good friends, that have come together to combine the best of what we both offer and instruct, as weekly Facebook Live exercise classes. We offer lots of different classes each week, a mega mix of strength and cardio, something for everyone… all abilities. The group is £5 per week or £15 per month to be part of, and we offer a freebie taster weekend at the end of each month. Click this link to view and download the info pack
Health & Safety
- Brooks Fitness PAR-Q & Informed Consent – this online form is to be completed by all that take part in PT and/or exercise classes. The form is to capture personal and emergency contact details, health status (now including Covid-19 questions) and informed consent for taking part in sessions. Note: please complete the form in full, giving honest and truthful information, as this is in the best interest of your health. If you answer yes to any of the health questions listed in this document OR are pregnant and suffering from any contraindications listed, that would mean exercise is not advised, you must let us know. You may need to seek guidance and permission from your GP/midwife or a medical professional before taking part in an exercise or PT session. If your information / health status changes you must inform us and will be required to complete a new form.
Click this link to view the health questionnaire (PAR-Q) if taking part in a Facebook Live class
Covid-19 Class Protocols
- Brooks Fitness Covid Class Protocols – Stubbylee Park – this downloadable pdf details class protocols for all who take part in Kate’s Buggy Bootcamp sessions at Stubbylee Park, in-line with current Government and Governing Body Guidelines. Please read and digest these before attending your first session. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Brooks Fitness Covid Class Protocols – Station 22 – this downloadable pdf details class protocols for all who take part in Kate’s classes at Station 22, in-line with current Government and Governing Body Guidelines. Please read and digest these before attending your first class. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Kate’s Class Timetable