Hands up who’s up for a big hit of feel-good endorphins and vitamin D, getting that all-important exercise in the great outdoors? Exercising and socialising with other new mamas/parents?!
Buggy Bootcamp incorporates different exercise formats, using body weight and portable exercise equipment to give your full body a workout. We make the most of the fantastic open/green spaces, keeping it fun and varied each week. All about the exercise and social side, with a welcoming and supportive vibe…
This is a session that is open to mums, stay at home dads or dads on paternity leave, grandparents, carers or anyone looking after young ones… all welcome and all will most definitely benefit.
For the mums… Kate is a pre and post natal exercise specialist, so all exercises will be suitable and can be adapted for your experience level, ability and pre or post-natal stage. There will be a big focus on deep core and pelvic floor, exercises to build strength and stamina in the safest way. For all others the same applies in terms of adapting exercise for all abilities and Kate will tell you all about the importance of doing pelvic floor exercises… there’s no getting out of that one, as it is applicable and important to all! 🙂
Childcare isn’t an issue as your little ones are more than welcome to join the fitness fun, pop them in their buggy or carrier and you’re good to go! Just be sure you prepare for changing weather conditions and bring something to keep them entertained… and if you need to take 5 for a bottle/breastfeed/snack break or nappy change don’t worry, it’s always a relaxed and easy-going atmosphere.
About the Sessions
- All classes are booked and paid for online, via the GymCatch app. Bookings subject to availability, maximum 20 people per class.
- Sessions vary each week, different exercises, different equipment, different locations around the park. Taking in the stunning setting/scenery and making the most of the fixtures and fittings.
- Sessions are 1 hour, 40/45 minutes exercise and then time to cool-down, stretch and talk as a group and with Kate post session (we’ll have a good old natter throughout). A post workout coffee and/or lunch (cake) is encouraged too, and the facilities and food at Stubbylee cafe are spot on.
- Kate will demonstrate every exercise, talk through technique, giving support throughout.
- All you need to bring is an exercise mat (or travel picnic blanket they double up as a great exercise mat and you can pop your little ones on them too). A pre-filled water bottle to keep well hydrated, you will hear Kate talk about drinking plenty of water, a lot.
Group exercise (and exercise outdoors) is great for many reasons, some of which are listed below…
- Meet other local mums and dads, make new friends, share experiences and support one another – join our crew!
- Regain strength (particularly in your core and pelvic floor), improve health, fitness, mental health and well-being.
- Give yourself an energy and confidence boost – endorphins and vitamin D does you WONDERS!
- Exercise in the great outdoors; fresh air, greenery, daylight and hopefully lots of sunshine!
- Focus on your health and well-being instead of always putting everyone else first… and don’t feel guilty for it.
Days and times…
Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s – 11am – 12pm
£6 x 1 Class Pass
£36 x 4 week Buggy Bootcamp Block (attend up to 3 sessions per week), a steal of a deal!
Details, booking and payment for all classes is now online. You will need to download the GymCatch app to view class info and make a booking. Find all the links and info, including a ‘how to’ booking YouTube tutorial below…
- Click this link to view and download the GymCatch app
- Click this link to view my ‘Brooks Fitness’ page on the GymCatch app
- Click this link to watch the ‘how to’ book and pay online via the GymCatch app customer tutorial
All classes are being delivered in-line with Covid-19 Guidelines with permissions and risks assessments in place.
Prior to taking part in any class or PT session you MUST complete an online Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) & Informed Consent form. Click this link to view and complete the online PAR-Q
I look forward to meeting and training you!
Any questions or queries, get in touch…
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and she’ll be in touch.
You can also follow on Facebook, to see reviews, pics and video clips from classes check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT
We’re also on Insta too, check out @brooks_fitness_pt for pics, clips and stories/highlights from PT and classes.