Kate and Ruth are looking to start running a women-only bootcamp at a school venue in Ramsbottom from January onwards – Back to School Bootcamp! They are currently finalising a venue to deliver sessions, and in the meantime are looking to gauge interest from local women who are up for getting strong, improving their health, fitness and well-being!
Back to School Bootcamp will incorporate different exercise formats, including circuits, group and team exercises, using body weight, various weights and exercise equipment to give your full body a workout!
Sessions will be relaxed and fun, suitable for women of all experience levels and abilities, as all exercises can be adapted. There will be a big focus on building a community of strong women, sisters in fitness; supporting, encouraging and motivating each other. Don’t worry… even though we’re going back to school, no detentions or punishments will be dished out, no-one will get made to stand and face the wall if you need to take 5 for a breather 😉
About the Sessions
- Initially we will look to hold one session per week on a X evening, we’d like your input on time (head over to our Facebook page to vote for your preferred time).
- Sessions will cost £5 per person – all equipment will be provided apart from an exercise mat, we highly recommend you buy your own (you can pick these up cheap online) that way you can keep/clean it and use it to do a workout at home in your own time 😊
- All participants will be required to complete a PAR-Q (health questionnaire) at their first session, just so we know you are fit, well and able to exercise.
- Sessions will be 1 hour, 45 minutes exercise including a warm-up, core exercises and cool-down. There will be time to talk to Kate, Ruth and the group post workout, as socialising and forming new friendships is as important as the workout.
- Kate and Ruth will demonstrate every exercise, talk through technique, giving support throughout. Modifications will be offered for each exercise to make it easier or harder, depending on your ability.
- Additional things to consider and bring to sessions… wear suitable/comfortable clothes to exercise in, including a decent sports bra and trainers. You’ll need to bring a water bottle to keep well hydrated (you’ll hear us talk about drinking plenty of water, a lot!), and a towel to mop your brow as we will work up a sweat!
Group exercise is great for many reasons, some of which are listed below…
- Meet likeminded local women, form new friendship groups and be part of our sweaty sisterhood – supporting, encouraging and motivating one another.
- Give yourself an energy and confidence boost – strong body, strong mind!
- Improve your fitness, health and well-being.
- Start pumping those endorphins and you’ll become addicted!
If you’re interested in taking part in our Back to School Bootcamp or would like to know more, drop us an email or complete the contact form below. We’re looking to gauge interest initially and will look to start sessions early January 2019.
Call Kate on: 07875584383
Call Ruth on: 07891092893
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch.
You can also follow on Facebook, check out our page and give it the thumbs up: Facebook.com/BrooksFitnessPT